With the introduction of our new warehouse applications and the development of our databases we can now offer an improved track and trace facility.
We were one of the first to be able to offer online facilities in 2004, providing immediately accessible information on customer consignments in our depot via our ‘awaiting shipment’, on the move via our ‘despatch summaries’, and extensive consignment history via our ‘archives’. Straightforward accounting options were added soon after.
The significant upgrade brings a totally secure environment with multiple added benefits
- The introduction of individual user accounts and secure connection to our website
- The ability to export reports into PDF and MS Excel, including your Awaiting Shipments and Dispatch Summaries
- A more advanced search function with every page having a quick search ability at the top right corner
- The facility to view securely copies of all supplier invoices scanned onto our system
- The exciting provision of an automatically generated shipment pack available immediately after shipment containing a Customs Invoice (if required), dispatch summary, together with and all supplier invoices in a single easy to access PDF file.
Track & trace is continuously updated giving you the most up-to-date information as it happens. The added benefit of online messaging and chat really does put you in touch with our team and ensures that we carry out the tasks you set us.